Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Hoodie Footie


Wow.  I just got my Valentine's Day gifts (on the eve of) and I like the flowers and the chocolates...but the best thing of all is the Hoodie Footie.  Well, my pink Hoodie Footie came with some sexy jammies that I've yet to try on, but I really love the silly-looking, fluffy Hoodie Footie outfit. 

Everytime my husband saw an ad for those silly Hoodie Footies, I rolled my eyes and said I didn't need anything like that.  I was wrong.  These soft and scrumptous jammies are amazingly warm and snuggly.  So, I don't care if I look like a dork, as long as my permafrosted feet feel like they're soaking in a jacuzzi.  

I just bought a blue version for my husband (because he said he wouldn't wear the tiger style) and I'm planning to keep the thermostat set at about 66 degrees, which will make Rocco, our Labrador Retriever, very happy.

No comments: