Friday, February 10, 2012

New Logitech Illuminated Keyboard Makes My Day



I am absolutely in love with writing again because I have a new, bouncy keyboard.  It does the same thing for my fingers as running shoes do for my feet.  It puts a bit of spring in my fingers' step.  If you're a writer and if your hands ever ache from arthritis, you gotta check this thing out.

My old keyboard felt dead compared to this.  I told my husband that I didn't need a new keyboard, but he got one anyway, because he doesn't know how to touch type, and half of the letters and numbers were worn off of the old keys.

Also, the letters glow in the dark, so the Logitech Illuminated Keyboard can be used easily in dim lighting.  Actually, I often write in the dark because overhead lighting exacerbates a borderline (beginning) migraine. 

Who would have thought a stupid keyboard would make me so happy?  This thing was well worth $79 (on sale for $59), especially since it was my husband's money. 

No comments: