Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just Got Back from Maui and I Really Miss Being Kamaaina


I had such a great time on Maui that I had to write down some of my ideas in these articles:

Best Beaches in Maui for Kids: Hawaii Vacations
I used to take my kids to Maui every year.  Then, I got a divorce and I couldn't afford it.  When I have grandchildren, I hope to take them to the beaches on Maui.

Kaanapali Beach: Hawaii Vacations
For years, I only stayed in Kihei.  I still love Kihei as a place to live or a place to buy a condo (someday), but for a week-long holiday, Kaanapali Beach is where the action is.


Where to Stay in Maui: Hawaii Vacations 
I've been to Maui about 20 times.  It's my favorite island.  Find out why.


Kaanapali Beach Hotel on Maui: Hawaii Vacations
We just got back from 10 days at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel.  The room was nothing special but their accommodations are 1/2 to 1/3 the price of nearby hotels on the same fabulous beach.  Get some cheap aloha at this old-school hotel.

Maui Honeymoon
I've never been to Maui for a honeymoon, though I have been to Waikiki for a honeymoon.  I can be a very jaded traveler, but I also tell the truth.

All-Inclusive Resorts: Hawaii Honeymoon
There is nothing like Sandals or Beaches in Hawaii.  Those are East Coast inventions (well, actually they are Club Mediterranae in Europe inventions).  However, Hawaii has some vacation spots that are quite similar.
*************************************************************************

No comments: