Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW POST: Women's Travel Clothing

Matalan
Right now, I am in my hotel room on Maui and you have no idea how good it feels to be back in the world.  I was in a downward spiral up until a few days ago.  Health problems kept me from walking or traveling.  Sitting on my butt made me gain weight which made my health problems worse...which made it more difficult to get out and walk...and on and on.

I finally decided to try a change of scenery and I've been out walking a bit in the warm, inviting air.  Doctors should prescribe Maui vacations for their patients in pain. 

Here are some articles about travel wear written from a Baby Boomer's perspective:

Best Sites for Women's Travel Wear: Wrinkle Free Clothing

Women's Travel Cruise Wear Online - Over 40 & 50

Cute Women's Packable Raincoat, Trench or Jacket  

Travel Clothes - Dress Your Age in Jeans

Best Women's Dresses for Travel - Wrinkle Free

Cute Travel Clothing: Boomer Women Over 40 & 50

www.littlewoodsireland.ie Single Sleeve Maxi Dress - €82.00
Tropical Resorts and Cruise Wear:

Sexy Plus Size Cruise Wear: Cocktail and Formal Dresses 

Daytime Cruise Wear for Women With Style 

Women's Travel Cruise Wear Online: Chicks Over 40 or 50

Cheap Bohemian Travel Clothes - Spring / Summer 

What to Wear in Europe - Women's Travel Clothing Summer Vacations

No comments: