Sunday, April 17, 2011

Moisturizers and Makeup for Older Skin

Moisturizers for Older Skin: Photo Kaliko prshots.com
You may be tired of hearing about my trip to Paris, but I'm already trying to accumulate enough miles to go back. I am hoping to take my daughters to France to show them a little about culture in a civilized country. The older I get, the less likely I will be able to travel on the cheap, so it may be now or never.
Lancome Genifique Nutrics
Anyway, when I was in Paris, I promised myself that I would be very, very good and not buy anything. I was almost very, very good. The only things I bought were two skin moisturizers and one cleanser for dry skin. If you have ever seen the skin of a Parisian woman, you know that skin is more of a priority than clothing or makeup or anything.

 So, here is an article about the great Lancome products I bought. All of the goodies in the article below are just a little bit different than the Lancome products you can buy at Sephora.com. If you can find the products that are "made in France", get those. If not, try the stuff from Nordstrom, Sephora, or other American websites...and let me know if you think they are as good. I've only tried the French versions and the labels show different ingredients.

 Well, I have never liked any moisturizer. Yet, I love Lancome Genefique Nutrics, so check around to find an international website.

The Best Moisturizer for Dry Skin is Lancome From France

 These other articles talk about my favorite foundation makeup (from France, of course) and other cosmetics that my fashionista daughter says are popular in Beverly Hills...the place where the only thing that matters is how good you look.

The Best Cosmetic Brands for Face Makeup

The Best Mascara for Longer Thicker Eyelashes

The Best Eyeliners for Bigger or Smokey Eyes
Most Baby Boomers don't have the time or money to do eyelash extensions, but if your daughter is getting married or you're going to your high school reunion...well, that might make it worthwhile.
False Eyelashes or Eyelash Extensions for Beauty

Song of the Day: Edith Piaf's La Foule

No comments: