Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swimwear for Women Over 40 & 50 - Online


Hey ladies, what could be more fun than trying on swimsuits in front of a snarky, pretty little thing in a semi-public dressing room?  Yeah.  You know the answer to that.

In my opinion, it is much better to try on swimsuits in the privacy of your own bedroom, with your own full-length mirror, while using your own critical judgement and not following the advice of some chickadee who wants a commission.

I'm talking about online shopping, the godsend of all women over 40, 50, 60, etcetera.  If you have a daughter who will go with you to a store and become an advocate on your behalf, shopping in a mall can be acceptable.  It's up to you.  As for me, I will, never again, humiliate myself in front of some little snot.  I will always try on swimwear (and most other things) in my own home.  Oh, the horror of swimsuit season...

Swimsuit Articles for Women Over 40 or 50:



Hope you like my ideas:

Best Swimsuits for Women Over 40 & 50

Two Piece Swimsuits for Older Women Over 40 & 50

Cute Women's Bathing Suits - Chic Summer Styles


Bathing Suit Articles for Plus Size Baby Boomers Like Me:


Best Bathing Suit Brands - Plus Body Types for Women Over 40 & 50

Plus Size Bathing Suits: Cute Prints & Large Full Figure Swimwear

Plus Size Swimwear, Plus Size Swimsuits, Plus Size Help!


Beach Dresses and Cover-Up Articles:



Beach Coverups for Women: Plus Size Tunic, Dress, Caftan, Sarong

No comments: