Wednesday, February 2, 2011

MOTHER OF THE BRIDE CLOTHING

Mother of the Bride Dress - Frank Usher

I am still holding my breath and waiting to wear something befitting (or not befitting) a mother of the bride.  I'm a 58-year-old Baby Boomer Chick and I can't hold my breath much longer or I shall expire. 


Being the hat freak that I am, I am going to wear a hat when I am a mum of the bride.  And, I'm going to wear a feathery fascinator when the dancing starts.  I am totally obsessed with hats.  I want to be Louise Green or the Royal Milliner or Hatter or whatever it's called in my next life.


Mother of the Bride Hats - Frank Usher

Why do I love hats?  I have crummy, fine, thin hair and it hastn't gotten any thicker over the years.  And, I love dress up.  And, I'm a former hippie.  And, life is short...


Anyway, here are some articles that you might want to read if your daughter has just announced her engagement to what's his face.


Mother of the Bride Dresses: Pictures of Hot Outfits & MOB Rules

Mother of the Bride Dresses: Tea Length

Elegant Mother of the Bride Dresses: Plus Size


*************************************************************************
Have fun and drink too much - for me.

No comments: